Today is Thanksgiving and I want to list what I am thankful for today…
- My family, not just my sweet small portion I have here, but also the larger part living far away…you guys are always in my heart (how corny was that?!) from Utah to Indiana to Mississippi, I love you all and am so very thankful for every single one of you!!
- My kitties, the sweet girls I get to cuddle and play with-you little furballs bring me such joy!
- My job…when so many people are without this year, I have a great job making good pay working with wonderful people for a solid, strong American company.
- My messy house. It may not always be clean and it may not always be quiet, but a happy, loving family lives here and we surely enjoy it and each other very much!
- Netflix, without which I couldn’t fall asleep to 30 Rock reruns each and every night.
- Arthritis Strength Tylenol so my creaky joints can feel young again.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (mmmmm…..)
- Candy Cane Kisses-they only come out this time of year and for that my butt and thighs thank you…after all, in the two weeks they’ve been out already, I’ve eaten 4 bags alone!
- The delicious pumpkin pie my brother-in-law made that I ate two pieces of at 10:00 pm.
- My beautiful, cozy bed, that is calling my name after cooking and cleaning all day.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and had an enjoyable time with their families and friends!